Inspirational quote


Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com

Welcome مرحبا

I welcome all followers .I would like to thank you all for following it and highly appreciate your comments and sharing ideas .your comments and sharing is as a support to me .My goal is to defend my rights and any others' right ,making the necessarily changes by all means that is available to me in my country and the whole world to make our life better and for better world.invite your friends to help stop of all sorts of crimes against humanity (I hope to make a universal day to release all political and opinion detainees 25 of April ) to join our students brothers in Russia on this day struggling for a protest for the politiacl prisoners.دفاعا عن المظلومين و المقهورين و حقوق الانسان و الجرائم ضد الانسانيه فى العالم و فى عالمنا العربى خاصة و مصر.قد تشارك هذه المدونه مع اصدقائك او تتبعها فلا تستهين بمشاركتك بتعليق فى دقيقه قد يساهم فى انقاذ افراد او فئات او احيانا ملايين من العالم اشكركم ايجابيتكم فى العمل الحقوقى مع العلم ان هذه المدونه متصله مباشرة فور التعليق او النشر بالعديد من المنظمات الحقوقيه العالميه



Friday, April 16, 2010

رساله لحسنى مبارك A message to Hosni Mubarak.

يمكنك الضغط على العنوان للوصول الى الفيديو....و شكرا لمن اعده و نشره على اليوتيوب رساله لحسنى مبارك رساله من اكثر من 8 مليون مصرى بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم سياده الرئيس محمد حسنى مبارك اعرفك بنفسى انا انسان واحد من هؤلاء اسعى لكى اصبح واحد مثل هؤلاء انهم مثلنا و لكن توفرت لهم احتياجاتهم الخاصه هذه رساله من معاق فلا تحكموا علينا بالاعدام please click on the title above to watch the video..........Highly appreciatiation to the producers and publishers on youtube A message to Hosni Mubarak. A message from more than 8 million Egyptians. In the Name of Allah,The most Merciful,The most Gracious. Your highness,Mr President,Mohamed Hosni Mubarak. I introduce myslf to you. I am a humanbeing , I am one of those in the pictures. I endeavour to be one of those (Helen Kiler and Taha Husein etc). They were same like us ,but their especial needs were available to them. This is a message from a handicaped or retarted ,blind or chaired or deef ....so don't sentence us to death. The forementioned was the translation for what was written on the sceen for the first message to the President .then they sent another message to the mass media people and another one to the ministers of Egypt It is noteworthy,that they are still kept on their protest in the streets to hear from any of the authority people or the world to listen to their demands for more than 62 days in Cairo ,but in vain.

2 comments:

Gail Coleman said...

I can't read the Arabic but I get the pictures of those having special needs. My children here in America get help with their needs and we get help as a family. I am guessing in Mr. Mubarak's government, that does not happen.He would not care to be bothered with them?

Magdi Amer said...

They approached the sixty fifth day in their protest sit in the street in front of the Egyptian parliament for their demands

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog