Inspirational quote


Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com

Welcome مرحبا

I welcome all followers .I would like to thank you all for following it and highly appreciate your comments and sharing ideas .your comments and sharing is as a support to me .My goal is to defend my rights and any others' right ,making the necessarily changes by all means that is available to me in my country and the whole world to make our life better and for better world.invite your friends to help stop of all sorts of crimes against humanity (I hope to make a universal day to release all political and opinion detainees 25 of April ) to join our students brothers in Russia on this day struggling for a protest for the politiacl prisoners.دفاعا عن المظلومين و المقهورين و حقوق الانسان و الجرائم ضد الانسانيه فى العالم و فى عالمنا العربى خاصة و مصر.قد تشارك هذه المدونه مع اصدقائك او تتبعها فلا تستهين بمشاركتك بتعليق فى دقيقه قد يساهم فى انقاذ افراد او فئات او احيانا ملايين من العالم اشكركم ايجابيتكم فى العمل الحقوقى مع العلم ان هذه المدونه متصله مباشرة فور التعليق او النشر بالعديد من المنظمات الحقوقيه العالميه



Sunday, February 28, 2010

Justice against the ministry of interror and of justice

Justice against the ministry of interror and of justice

3 comments:

Magdi Amer said...

this is a petition to be signed

Magdi Amer said...

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
Thomas Jeffersone

Magdi Amer said...

A week a go,I ask a lawyre who is a friend of mine a favour of seeing what's going on concerning my case which is published in here.he told me that my case had a reservation number but he did not have the number maybe later.so I did not ask him,I was shy to.I called my own lawyre .he did not give me any news.finally 3 days ago I went to the courts building and asked the case issue number,I was told it is still at the police station.This is very strange and illegal any statement at the court yard should have an issue date No.so I told the man who informed me this ,"Is this legal not to have its No till now?" No comments no answers and left still waiting

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog